Monday, October 17, 2016

Why Trump?

I could say that Hillary groped me. She did it several years ago at a party. I was sitting next to her on a couch and suddenly she put her hand down the front of my pants. 

She grabbed my private part. It starts with a P. You know what she grabbed. I never told anyone what happened, but now, right before the election, I want the world to know. Hillary has said she wants open borders. She wanted my pants open too.

I was shocked and felt very uncomfortable. Her husband was sitting next to her and I could tell he didn’t approve, but he didn’t say anything.

I could say that happened. I could go to the newspapers. I could go to CNN and MSNBC and Fox News. The newspapers wouldn’t publish my accusation. The news networks wouldn’t send a crew to interview me.

My claim is ridiculous and I have no witnesses. It may have been different if Trump was involved in the groping. The news media may have been all over the story.

That’s exactly what has been happening. Women are coming forward with ridiculous claims and the media is repeating those claims.

There’s the woman on the plane. I don’t think first class seats on that plane even had armrests that lifted up. Did anyone in the media check? She said that Trump lifted the armrest and starting feeling her up. She didn’t mind the groping above the waist, but when he started going below the waist, she got upset.

A witness came forward. He was sitting across from them on that plane. He said the incident didn’t happen. In fact, the woman was coming on to Trump and he wasn’t interested.

Yes, Trump bragged about being a macho lady chaser with Billy Bush and shock jock Howard Stern. He’s guilty of that, and he’s apologized for it.

Trump doesn’t like to brag about the good things he’s done. Many people don’t know his good side. The media certainly won’t mention it.

I’d like everyone to watch a video about Trump’s good side. It might bring tears to a few eyes. It might even change a few votes. The media would never play a video like this.




People who support Trump are patriotic. They don’t wave the flags of other countries. They wave the American flag. Some of Hillary’s supporters don’t understand this. They don’t understand the concept of a famous patriotic American coming forward, running for president and putting the interests of Americans first.

Watch this video. It might bring tears to a few eyes.






       

No comments:

Post a Comment